The Executive Breakfast Series is a four part event that takes place during the summer. These events serve as a platform that allowed high profile executives the opportunity to share their experiences and provide perspective on pre-selected topics of discussion for our NAMIC-NY members. The topics circle around our mission to educate, empower and advocate for multi-ethnic diversity in the communications industry as well as to inspire, connect and create value for our members.
These events are structured to be engaging during the Q&A segments and afford attendees the rare opportunity to network with the featured senior level executives in an intimate setting.
If you would like to be featured as a speaker and/or a sponsor, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Part 1: Nikki Bethel – SVP, Talent Management, HBO
- Part 2: Detavio Samuels – President, One Solution ONEX & Interactive One
- Part 3: Wendell Scott – SVP, Multimedia Sales, ESPN
- Part 4: Sunny Hostin – Sr. Legal Correspondent, ABC News
- Part 1: Michael Smith – GM, Cooking Channel
- Part 2: Stacie Gray – CCO, iN Demand
- Part 3: Michele Thornton – SVP of Centric TV
- Part 4: Dinni Jain – COO, Time Warner Cable